For this project we watched a quick video on the history of the Statue of Liberty. We also looked at the artwork of Peter Max and Romero Britto with a brief introduction to Pop Art. On various shades of green construction paper (12x18") we learned how to draw a portrait of Lady Liberty step by step and traced with a jumbo black sharpie. Students then used chalk pastels to color and were encouraged to use realistic or unrealistic colors. We loved the variety and how "multicultural" they looked when finished!
Very nice blog you have posted, thank you very much for sharing and keep posting.
ReplyDeleteRattan Furniture Fairy | Rattan garden furniture sets: How to choose the best one for you | Types Of Furniture Style: What No One Is Talking About | Why are Rattan furniture sets so popular? All you need to know is
ReplyDeleteTODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.
A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. บาคาร่าวอเลท
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful art.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Online Dissertation Help